Copywriter for our MUMBAI Office. We want you to harness your love for words to build the next generation of breakthrough global brands, startups and ideas. Altorise is keenly focused on blending creativity with technology prowess, and the precise tone of voice our brand takes, as well as our clients is carefully conceptualized and crafted. You will be crafting great copy for online ads, websites, social media, apps, blogs and a whole lot more fun projects. Beyond writing award winning copy, you will also be a crucial member of the creative and project teams. We need self-learners who gather new skills constantly and are excited to bring new ideas to the table.
BA or any Degree or equivalent in Mass Communication, (English) Language, Arts or related field. We’re even open to enterprising, passionate freshers.
- Exceptional English Communication Skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of Web & Social Media, Mobile (Digital) Marketing
- Demonstrable experience with blogging, social media insight
- An ability to conceptualize and deliver creative briefs aligned to brand needs
- Polished interpersonal and presentation skills, internally and with clients
- Proficiency with analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google AdWords, Facebook Pages/Ads, Twitter Promotions knowledge
- Focus on ensuring flawless copy independently
Being a startup, you will find a team geared to move with agility, focus and the determination to win. You will be the voice of this team. We will ensure that – you grow with the company, you are exposed to new learning experiences, you are empowered and you enjoy coming into work each day. Your work would involve identifying the right tone of voice for each brand and crafting copy that evoke the ideal reactions from its audience. From winning ad copy, to blogs and 140 character tweets, your flawless copy would be instrumental in our client’s success stories. While you will be groomed into unfamiliar areas and you will eventually be expected to manage your own teams and take on new responsibilities as you grow.
The Ideal Candidate: Motivated, ambitious and willing to work alongside the Altorise team, out to make a dent in the universe – and enjoy the journey.
Please contact us with your resume, portfolio and any other information relevant to establish your suitability for the position.
We shall reach to you at the earliest on phone or email. Please specify an ideal time to reach you if desired.